Last updated: September 7, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We will allow 1 client per appointment to accompany their pet into the examination room.
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
- Please call us at (905) 257-3700 when you arrive and we will provide further instructions.
- Food and prescription pick up will continue to be curbside at this time. Please pre-order your food and prescriptions to ensure that we have the product ready for you when you arrive to pick them up. To place an order through our online store, click on the "Online Store" button above.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, click the "Online Consultation" button above.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at North Oakville Animal Hospital